Eca Thermostatic Corner Radiator Valve - Trv3 Pex
Eca Thermostatic Corner Radiator Valve TRV3 - PEX
Offering savings and comfort together, ECA thermostatic radiator valves detect changes in room temperature, adjust the amount of hot water entering the panel radiators and convert the energy obtained from external heat sources directly into gain. It prevents unnecessary heating and saves up to 30% energy. It provides comfort and protects your budget by keeping the temperature of the environment constant at the value you set. There is the possibility of temperature adjustment in the range of 5-29 ° C on the thermostatic valve. It is possible to fix a single value or between two values with.
* Relevant standard: TS EN 215
* Working pressure: 10 bar
* Maximum operating temperature: 120 ° C
* Setting range: + 5 °, + 29 ° C
* Hysteresis: C = 0.5K
* Differential pressure effect: D = 0.4K
* Water temperature effect: W = 1.25
* Response time: Z = 21 min
* Valve Type: Corner
* Pipe Connection Type: Pex - Hose Connection
* Control Type: Thermostatic
* Body Color: Brass - Matt Chrome
* Head Color: Plastic - White
* Pipe Side Diameter: Ø16 mm - With Hose Fitting
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.