Ems Force 5543 Liquid Seal 250 ml - Sealing Gasket
EMS Force 5543 Pipe Sealant
It enters between the threads of the threaded pipe parts and when the air contact is cut, it provides sealing between the threads within 20-25 minutes with its seal feature.
Does not contain solvent.
It does not drip.
Resistant to very high pressures in complete drying.
Scope of application
Pipe threads through which all kinds of water, oil, grease and many chemicals pass
Natural gas pipe joint fittings materials
Hydraulic system and tanks
Places requiring resistance against vibration
Ideal for H type metallic thick screw connections according to TSE EN 751-1 Standard.
Instructions for Use
1) Make sure that the application surface is free from oil, dirt and moisture.
2) Apply directly from the bottle or with a brush.
Application of the Product
1) Apply the adhesive 360 degrees to the first threads of the pipe fitting male and female parts.
2) Wipe excess product in the direction of the teeth with an absorbent cloth or tissue.
3) Assemble the parts and let stand at 22-24 ° C for 24 hours to ensure full curing.
4) To disassemble, use hand tools while separating the joined parts.
5) If it is not possible to disassemble at room temperature, apply district heating until it reaches 250 ° C and disassemble while hot. Then mechanically clean any remaining cured adhesive and clean the parts with a suitable solvent (eg acetone).
Cavity Filling: Up to 0.20mm
Corrosion Property: Not corrosive
Flash Point:> 93 ° C
Method: ASTM D56-05
Temperature range: from -50 ° C to + 150 ° C
Viscosity: 7000 - 8000 cPs (@ 20 rpm) 22 ° C, Method: ISO 2555, Equipment: Brookfield RVT, spindle 3
Specific Gravity: 1.030 - 22 ° C
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.